Wednesday 17 August 2016

Holiday writing





On Sunday afternoon after mum and dad were at the market Zane,mum,dad,my sister Rachael and I went in dads car to Palmerston North to drop my sister Rachel off at university.We went to Rachael's new room to drop her bags off.Her room was small and dirty and the curtains had bad flowers on them.Next we drove to the motel that was close to the shops.After the long drive I was car sick but I did not throw up. We were in room 4 at the motel.The motel had a TV,a fold out couch and 2 beds.After we looked at our room we went to Chinatown to get some dinner and I had rice,noodles,chips,spring rolls,won tons and sweet and sour pork but I didn't use chopsticks .Then we went back to the motel and dropped Zane,dad and me off and mum and Rachel went to the university.Zane got scared from the hail and a story called lights out that dad told him about because Zane thought it was real.I slept on 1 of the bed’s and Zane slept on the fold out couch.On Monday morning Zane and I got up and packed our stuff ready to go home and so did mum and dad.Finally we left the motel and drove to McDonald to get breakfast.When I walked into McDonald I smelled delicious hot cakes so Zane and I ordered them.At last we finished our breakfast and drove home but we left Rachel at Palmerston North.


I have been learning to use my managing distrachin muscle
something that has challenged me is all the hard words and all the vocab


I have been working on my writing with the all the best vocab


I am proud of my writing because of all the vocab.

No comments:

Post a Comment