Monday 21 March 2016

camp Omatua & Weka

Jacob & I doing the dishes.
Jacob getting Zachery to get the backpack on Jacob's back.

Jacob wondering what's going to happen.

Zachery spying on Ngahere.

Me drinking blood in the fear factor.
Ben, Hunter, Jacob and I building with blocks.
Ben and Keiron tubing.
Ben, Lucas, Paige and Jharvarnah cheering.
Me holding on to the wall in the deep pool so I don't drown. 

Watching Ngahere feel bad for eating the olive's.  
Something I enjoyed was tubing in the river.
Something I enjoyed was on the swing's with Ben.
Luca, Ben, Jacob and I eating our breakfast.
 
Jacob and I shoving our burger's in our mouth on the deck at camp Omatua.

 
One of my favorite part's at camp was the bamboo forest because I got my arm stuck. Why I like the bamboo forest is because bamboo is my favorite kind of wood. I loved playing hide & seek.

My biggest challenge was football because i'm turbule (terrible) at football because I have never played football. 

One of the thing's I hate was making the funny face because i'm turabal (terrible) at making a funny face because I have never had a funny face.

Something I enjoyed was making the toasted sandwiches because I always have toasted sandwiches for breakfast why because toasted sandwiches are my favorite kind of sandwich and I had spaghetti in my toasted sandwich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment